If you are one such users who are facing some sort of difficulty in following the below mentioned tutorial then no need to worry as one stop solution can be offered via dialing the 24/7 brother printer support number. Fixation of the issue can then be offered to the users via remote technical assistance.
How to clean Brother Laser printer?
Users’ printer will get jammed if they are not cleaning it at a regular interval. Brother printer customer service can be availed to clean the laser printer or users can also follow the below mentioned effective tutorial and get their things done easily.
Steps to clean a Brother Laser printer:
· First of all power off the printer and remove all the cords and wires attached to it.
· Users can then take out the paper tray and keep it aside.
· Users can then remove all the dust from the exterior portion of the printer.
· If any pieces of papers or debris are available then that should be removed on an immediate basis.
· Users can now wipe the bottom of the glass scanner window with a lint-free cloth.
· Users can then open the front cover and slide out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
· Finally users can reinsert all the things that have been removed and reconnect to the power cord to maximize the output from the printer.
How to replace drum on Brother Printer?
There may be many of the users whose drum may not be working effectively and they may be looking for replacement. But they might not know the desired procedure to do the same. Such people do not need to run here and there as they can simply go through the below mentioned tutorial and get their things done instantly.
Step 1: Users can first of all ensure that their printer is ON and then they can open the scanner cover.
Step 2: Users can now slowly take out the toner cartridge assembly and the drum unit and then push down the lock lever to take out the toner cartridge from the drum.
Step 3: Users can now simply unpack the new drum unit and put the toner cartridge firmly into the new drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
Step 4: Users can now put their toner cartridge and drum unit back into its place and then they can close the top cover.
Step 5: Users can now simply close the scanner cover when they are done with pulling the pull arm on the left side of the machine down.
Contact Click at: https://goo.gl/6gH0n5